A.R.'s OTHER STUFF ON THE WEB:
- "A MAN CALLED MISTER BROWN"
Adventure novella serialized in webzine SPACEWESTERNS.COM
- WELA - A.R.Yngve's publisher in Sweden
Here you can order Swedish editions of my novels and books
- "CONVERSACIONES TELEFONICAS" (Spanish translation of my short story "Telephone Conversations" in webzine AXXON, Feb. 2007)
- "THE BATTERY VANISHES"(short story in webzine SILVERTHOUGHT, Dec. 2006)
- "LONELY PLANETS"(short story in webzine REVOLUTION SF, April 1, 2005)
- "I FEEL SUPER, THANKS FOR ASKING"(satirical short, contributed to the ANOTHEREALM Flash Fiction Contest)
THE BEST IN NEWS & ENTERTAINMENT:
- NEW SCIENTIST
- THE ECONOMIST
- THE DAILY SHOW
- LOCUS ONLINE
FANTASTIC MAGAZINES ONLINE
(with many free stories and samples to read):
- ASIMOV'S SCIENCE FICTION
- ANALOG SCIENCE FICTION & FACT
- THE MAGAZINE OF FANTASY & SCIENCE FICTION
FREE LITERATURE ONLINE:
- FICTION LIBERATION FRONT - short stories by Lewis Shiner, available for free reading under the Creative Commons license
- MOVE UNDERGROUND by Nick Mamatas - read the complete novel for free under the Creative Commons license
- AGENT TO THE STARS By John Scalzi - A great humorous science-fiction novel by the author of OLD MAN'S WAR, available for free online. Recommended!
- ACCELERANDO By Charles Stross - The whole Hugo Award-winning novel - now made available for free download!
- Novels By CORY DOCTOROW - Read SOMEONE COMES TO TOWN, SOMEONE LEAVES TOWN and EASTERN STANDARD TRIBE - and several more novels - for free under the Creative Commons license
- STAR DRAGON By Mike Brotherton - the acclaimed 2003 novel (released by Tor Books), now available for free on the author's website
- METROPHAGE By Richard Kadrey - A vintage Cyberpunk novel, now available for free online
- THE GUTENBERG PROJECT - An absolutely HUGE online library of classic literature - from antiquity to the 20th century! The best free literary resource in the world.
- THE MAN WHO WAS THURSDAY By G.K.Chesterton - a classic novel of suspense, mystery and thrills
- "THE WOMEN OF OUR OCCUPATION" by Kameron Hurley - short story, published in Strange Horizons
- "THE LIBRARY OF BABEL" By Jorge Luis Borges - one of the greatest short stories by one of the world's greatest writers
The literary work published on this website is written solely by A.R.Yngve, its copyright holder by international law, and existed in printed form before appearing on the Internet. All works published here, and the properties thereof, are (c) A.R.Yngve, and may not legally be copied, sold or distributed outside this site without the permission of said author. However, according to the "fair use" principle, it is allowed to print out these webpages for your personal reading, as long as these are not copied and/or distributed to several other people.
ALIEN BEACH (c)1997, 1999 A.R.Yngve
ALIEN LAND (c)2001 A.R.Yngve
DARC AGES (c)1993, 1995, 1999, 2000 A.R.Yngve
GALACTIC GANGSTA (c)2003 A.R.Yngve
PARRY'S PROTOCOL (c)1993, 1999 A.R.Yngve
PROJECT ARGUS/THE ARGUS PROJECT/THE ARGUS PROJECT INTERNET EDITION (c)1991,1999, 2000 A.R.Yngve.
TERRA HEXA (c)1998, 2000, 2003 A.R.Yngve
WOMAN WITHOUT VEIL (c)2001, 2002 A.R.Yngve
THE TALE OF THE SOLDIESSE (c)2005 A.R.Yngve
FEE FIE FOE FUM (c)2007 A.R.Yngve
Artwork by A.R.Yngve and (c) 1999-2007 A.R.Yngve. All rights reserved.
The novels published on this Internet site are works of fiction. The characters and events described therein are fictitious. Any similarities to real persons, whether living or dead (or Ancestors) are incidental. However, should court charges of slandering real-life characters be raised against said works of fiction, the right to use them for satirical purpose will be used as defense. Please note that the characters in said novels are not intended as mouthpieces for the author A.R.Yngve; they do not share every opinion. No stereotyping based on gender, race or creed (or characteristics of extraterrestrials) is intended.
The novels ALIEN BEACH, DARC AGES and THE ARGUS PROJECT on this site are somewhat improved from earlier versions which previously appeared on the Internet (1999-2001). Spelling and grammar have been adjusted, but the stories and characters are unchanged.